This week I plan to skip my dinner and chug smoothies and soups instead, not to tough considering I love fruits and have put on weight This smoothie is power packed with 5 super seeds, to ensure my energy levels stay well above average after a hard day’s work. You can choose a combination of seeds to tickle your taste buds and needs, i like this one: Chia seeds, sunflower seeds, black and white sesame seeds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds.
Each morning i make myself a banana, oats, almonds and protein powder smoothie. I accidentally stumbled upon a different mix when I ran out of bananas. Peaches being in season, my fridge was flooded with them..so here goes …
Time taken: 10 minutes
Skill Level: Basic
- 2 peaches
- 1 small banana
- 5 almonds
- 2 tablespoon oats
- 2 tablespoon protein powder
- 150 ml cold water
- 2 teaspoons of the seed mix (equal proportion of Chia seeds, sunflower seeds, black and white sesame seeds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds)
1. Blitz together all the ingredients except the seeds with the ice-cold water.
2. Add the seeds and blitz in short pulses.
3. Pour out in a glass and garnish with broken almonds and some chopped peaches. Enjoy!