I was putting together a Christmas basket for a friend’s dad, when I realised i have nothing chocolaty in it! It had your Gingerbread Men, Rocky Roads, Beer Flavoured Caremalised Onion Jam, Sweet Bacon Bites and a bottle of Fresh Herb Mix for the roasted chicken, but nothing with my favourite ingredient.
The last time I made these crunchy chocolate biscuits, I bought ready-made biscuits, but this time I had a ready stock of my star shaped short crust cookies.
All I then needed was to temper some dark chocolate and start dipping the cookies in them.
Total time: 20 minutes
Cooling time: 10 minutes
Skill Levels: Child-friendly
- 20 star-shaped cookies (or any crisp biscuit of your choice)
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- Sprinkles or silver balls
1. Temper the chocolate
2. Dip the cookies in the tempered chocolate and place it on a dish that’s been covered with butter paper.
3. Sprinkle it with the coloured sprinkles or silver balls and let it set in a cold place.