If weather reports are to be believed the next three days are going to hotter than ever before.You’re not going to want to step out of the house, eat anything that’s full of spice and temper’s are going to be flying high. Need a quick cool down recipe…here’s one.
It’s the simplest form of a dessert and super, super quick to make. All you need is cottage cheese (which can be bough ready-made or follow the recipe below, chocolate powder or a fruit of your choice and sugar! Plus you can use all those pent-up emotions to mash the cottage cheese into a smooth consistency 🙂
Time taken: 30 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Skill level: Child-friendly
Serves: 2 adults
Equipment needed: Serving dish
- 200 grams paneer or cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1. Put the paneer in a bowl and mash it.
2. Add powdered sugar to it and mix well.
3. Divide the paneer into 2 portions. Add cocoa powder to 1 portion and mix it well.
4. Evenly spread 1 portion of the sweetened paneer in a container.
5. Add a layer of chocolate paneer above it.
6. Press it down to spread it evenly over the white layer.
7. Pour chocolate syrup on the chocolate paneer and spread it evenly.
8. Sprinkle cocoa powder over the top. You can also add dry fruits like sliced almonds if you wish.
9. Let the mixture set in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
10. Cut the chocolate sandesh into small pieces and serve cold.
- Rich in protein
- Rich in iron and essential minerals like calcium and magnesium
- Best sources of calcium, strengthens bones and teeth
- Improved digestion, as it had a decent amount of phosphorous which helps in digestion and excretion